Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Here we go!

If you are reading this, it means that you have happened upon my very new and very exciting (for me!) blogging adventure.  It is in this blog where I intend to pour out my thoughts, wise or otherwise and share my interests and all that inspires me in this great old city of ours, London, Ontario.

But first, a little about myself (although my blog profile will tell you about me too).  I grew up in this city.  In fact, when people ask me how long I've been in London, my usual response is that I was born, raised, educated, worked, married and had my kids all here (so much more dramatic than just saying "my whole life, actually.")  In short, London is the place that I am from and seem to always come back to within short periods of time of being away.I am a supply teacher, a wife a mother of 2 and dabble in painting. I enjoy exploring different places here in this city and also exposing my kids to the fun that this city has to offer.  

So what is this blog going to be about?  Well, staying true to the title of my blog, I will be chatting about various people, places and things that make up a London mom's life.  Things that could possibly help out other London moms and families alike. From my experiences with lessons for the kids, family activities, cooking, baking, shopping and mom stuff too. As I write, I plan on divvying up my thoughts into categories (Amen! Says my all-about-organization brain), which will form themselves as my blogs posts  form.  Got an idea you want me to look into more or write about?  Feel free to comment or email me.  I'm always open to help!

So stay tuned for some ranting, raving, reviewing and making and feel free to hop on for the ride and comment away :)

Thanks for reading! 

Have a great day, London.



2 comments:

  1. Dear Locally Urban Mom,

    Kudos on the new blog. As a displaced small-town dad, a friend, and now a fan, I look forward to your perspective. I’ll read as much as you write, and I’ll post when I can.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ;) I always welcome feedback and advice and comments! And I will try to be a regular blogger, especially with the wealth of local awesomeness I can tap into. Muchos appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete