Tuesday, January 24, 2017

I see your views, and I raise you one blog post...

Hello London,

So, it's been a while, eh?

Aside from the crazy summer, and then an even busier fall, which dutifully slid into the chaos of Christmas, I have no excuse about not blogging for so long.  So, I will apologize to my loyal readers, and hope you will continue to be loyal, as I will be blogging on a more regular basis (yep, you guessed it, my New Year Resolution for 2017, and by golly, I plan to stick to it! Let's not dwell on the fact that it is almost the end of January...what?!).

So, let's get down to some Locally Urban Mom business - what's new for 2017? "What will future blogs bring - I wonder?" (Shout out to The Sound of Music, our fave family movie over the holidays).  Well, I plan on sticking to my "daily life" blogs, but I have really enjoyed writing about local businesses, people and places that deserve some praise and recognition for being awesome Londoners, so there will be more blogging in this area as well.  I also plan on giving you updates of scheduled events in and around the London area that might be of interest to our London families. There was lots of positive feedback about this feature, so I plan on posting about this regularly. Look out for the "Fun Friday" blog! And you, loyal readers, do you have any ideas that you'd like to see me write, review, rant or rave about? Please feel free to leave your ideas in the comment section below and I'd love to take them into account/consideration!

2017 promises another year ahead of excitement, perhaps sadness, maybe even tragedy, but definitely a year of events.  Small ones, big ones, all of them comprise our life story and make us into the humans we are at present, or will become in the future.  Take heart, London, and enjoy the ride of 2017.  I can promise you it will be eventful. 

So, here's to starting anew.  Giving my blog posts more meaning to my fellow Londoners.  Hearing what you all have to say, and putting our little local treasures on the map for all Londoners to enjoy and appreciate. 

See you tomorrow, I promise ;)

https://victorsvillage.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/hunger-games-district12-salute.png

Have a great day, London.

No comments:

Post a Comment